Spinach soup with potatoes, yogurt and smoked ribs
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
- Bring the smoked ribs to a boil.
- Meanwhile, clean, wash and chop the vegetables.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Slice the carrots.
- Saute the lightly cooked vegetables in oil and pour over the hot and ribbed juice that has already boiled.
- Add the diced potatoes and green parsley stalks.
- Spring vegetables will boil very quickly.
- Salt at the end after tasting the juice. The smoked ribs will release salt and the taste from it may be enough.
- When serving, put each yogurt on the plate as much as you want.
- Make sure that the ribs are divided on each plate.
Wash the spinach, cut it into strips and put it in the pot without stirring.
In this way it will be steamed and will keep a pleasant color.
The use of yogurt will give a sufficiently sour taste without resorting to other souring methods.