Chicken stuffed with onions and peas
1. Wash the chicken well, dry it with an absorbent towel, debone the chicken breast (http://www.bucataras.ro/retete/pastrama-din-piept-de-pui-45527.html) carefully not to we tear the skin from the chest very hard and marinate it for 24 hours (bay leaf, juniper, salt, pepper, water, soy sauce, sugar, sweet and spicy paprika and garlic).
2. After marinating for 24 hours, the chicken is filled in the cavity left between the chest bone and the skin with hardened onions together with the peas for 10 minutes.
3. Once the chicken is stuffed, put it in the preheated oven at 150 C for 2 hours together with the marinade. In the first half hour the tray is covered like aluminum foil. Sprinkle with the sauce from time to time in the pan and in the last 20 minutes we lightly grease it with a little olive oil.
The result will be a very tender chicken, the meat will come off the bones, and the filling ... a delight!
Chicken stuffed on the tray
Chicken recipe stuffed on a tray with fried onions, ground pepper and beaten eggs
Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms
Chicken breast recipe stuffed with mushrooms, carrots and onions, served on leek sauce and white wine
Chicken legs stuffed with hazelnuts and meat t.
Recipe for chicken legs stuffed with minced chicken, hazelnuts and ginger, served with a mixture of saffron and sour cream on top
Baked chicken stuffed with liver
Baked chicken stuffed with stewed chicken liver, onion, bread and boiled eggs
1 kg frozen peas (I use Bonduelle as the best)
1 chicken breast
1 dill connection
1 tablespoon broth
1 tablespoon flour
Cut the chicken breast into suitable pieces and brown very little in the hot oil. Finely chop the onion and put it over the chicken breast to cook. Then add a cup of hot water, let it simmer with a lid on top and then put the washed peas and drain well. Fill with enough water to cover the peas well. When the chicken breast and peas are almost ready, add salt to taste and the flour sauce rubbed with broth and water. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat and add the finely chopped dill.
A rich and succulent dish !! Bravissima cara! A kiss.
I like the way you made it, classic and of course very tasty, I realize that mixing in my kitchen, a lot of food that I make, it's been years since I made it.
Thanks for the idea.
I'll kiss you soon.
I love Nely this dish is very delicious, here it is typical to eat this succulent dish when harvested or picked new is a delight, caresses and hugs.
Roast chicken stuffed with apples and onions
He doesn't have the color of the one in the trade, because I didn't use the spices they use, but it turned out perfectly Roast chicken stuffed with apples and onions!
I prepared it for the much-loved one Supreme Hot Air Fryer from the ReTaste range(click on the link for details) and this time I tested the roasting function.
Being a tender chicken, it was prepared in the preset time, ie in 45 minutes, but the time can be extended, if necessary.
It came out very tender inside, and the apples and onions I filled it with gave off a very pleasant aroma.
From the category of fryer dishes, see also the recipes:
[ingredients title = & # 8221Rish Chicken Recipe Stuffed with Apples and Onions & # 8211 Ingredients & # 8221]
- 1 tender chicken (approx. 1.5 kg)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika, smoked
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 apple
- 1 sprig of cherry tomatoes
[preparation title = & # 8221 Roast chicken recipe stuffed with apples and onions & # 8211 Preparation & # 8221]
Chickpea peas with chips
- a jar of peas
- A red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- boiled vegetables (optional) I had left yesterday
- sweet Boya
- ground ginger
- Dried coriander
- hot pepper paste
- green parsley
- olive oil
For modeling meatballs we need 2 tablespoons
- 5-6 potatoes
- spices: paprika, ground ginger, delicate, pepper, plum, rosemary, curry
- olive oil
Let's start with Pea Meatballs:
Unfold the canned peas, drain and place in the food processor, over we put peeled onions and cut into 4, peeled garlic, paprika, ginger, delicate, pepper, pepper paste, coriander, parsley, boiled vegetables.
Meanwhile, turn on the oven to heat, line a large tray with baking paper, grease the baking paper with olive oil. we take the two spoons and start shaping the meatballs. with a spoon we take from the pea composition and we turn it from one spoon to the other until we obtain an oval or round shape as you wish. place the meatballs on the baking paper and sprinkle them with oil (I sprayed the meatballs with a spray, take a container with a pump, fill it with oil and so we can spread the oil evenly everywhere without using much oil).
put the tray in the oven .. baking time is 30 min ..but after 15 min remove the tray and turn the meatballs on the other side
(I admit that turning the meatballs was a real challenge. being soft is a bit difficult so be careful). put the tray back for another 15 minutes.
The potatoes are washed and cleaned, we cut them into thin slices.
put the potatoes in a pot put over a tablespoon of olive oil and spice mix. with the help of our hands we mix the potatoes with the spices. take a large tray, line it with baking paper and grease it with olive oil. Place the sliced potatoes in a single layer. it would be preferable to bake them in installments, as this is better done. sprinkle the potatoes with oil.
Serving: A portion of 4 pea meatballs, chips and tomato salad with pickles.
Idea: peas can be replaced with lentils, dried peas or dried beans
A video where you can see exactly how these meatballs are formed.
For chips I was inspired by Teo and for meatballs I was inspired by Stefania
Ingredients (4 servings):
• 6 skinless chicken legs
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 6 chorizo sausages, thick slices
• 1 finely chopped white onion
• 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
• 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
• salt and ground black pepper
• ½ lingurita sofran
• 2 cups rice
• 4 cups chicken soup (see recipe below)
• 1 cup frozen peas
Chicken soup ingredient:
• whole chicken bones
• 1 carrot, peeled
• 1 white onion
• 2 stalks of celery
• 2 bay leaves
1. Prepare the chicken soup: boil the vegetables together with the chicken bones and cook for about an hour. If foam forms, remove with a whisk.
2. Then strain the vegetables and bones, turning off the clear soup.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken legs, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. They are then set aside.
4. In the same pan, add the sliced chorizo sausages and fry until golden brown on all sides, about 3 minutes.
5. Add onions, red peppers and garlic, mix and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are browned and begin to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add the rice and saffron. Mix well and fry for about a minute until the rice grains are completely covered in oil.
7. Add the chicken broth, mix and add the fried chicken legs.
8. Bring everything to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the rice and meat are ready and the liquid is completely absorbed.
9. Add the peas, cover and simmer until the peas soften, but remain slightly crispy.
The Culinary World
Castravettone is an invention, a summer game like apple soup in coconut milk, a restless one. What do you do when you get bored of eating the same thing twice? Obviously you start crafting, mixing, combining.
It amused me to combine these elements. It turned out what you see, With a good intake of lemon juice - because it's too sweet for my taste - it's only good! It reminds me of the Austrian and Hungarian soups I ate as a child, next to my grandmother's hands smelling incense and lemon salt, because lemon was a rarity at the time, and if I think about it, I didn't really know what it looked like.
All in all, you can eat this spicy soup, sweet-bitter and a little hot, and cold. I preferred it warm. It seems that this is the purpose of a jar of juice, to warm the entrails by their ephemeral passage to human pleasure.
And if I look at it better, it has something of a soul story with locusts of cosânzeana. I'm telling you to take it to your table. If you didn't like it, invent new shapes and flavors. And tell us what you achieved. We will like it!
1/4 celery root
1 onion properly large
1, 1/2 cucumber Fabio
50 ml oil
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
1 bunch of tassel
1. Peel the vegetables. Onions, carrots, celery, a pepper are fried in oil until the onion becomes glassy.
2. Cover with water and put diced potatoes according to size and spices. Bring to the boil until the potatoes are half cooked.
3. Add the peeled cucumber and cut into large cubes, and bring to a boil.
4. When the cucumber is also boiled, remove the soup from the heat. After cooling, pasteurize the soup with a hand mixer. Add the other half of the cucumber cut into cubes of suitable size and the pepper cut into longer and thicker slices. Bring to a boil, then add the clarified watercress and serve.
It could be a stand-alone food like summer. I matched him with rice with peas and broccoli (I will publish his recipe next time, I haven't managed to process it as a video yet). It could be a wonderful garnish next to polenta, or a slice of bread well baked on the stove and greased with crushed garlic, or even garlic mayonnaise.
When I was little, my mother used to do it often. She was convinced that I needed vitamin A, and there was no shortage of carrots with ripe tomatoes and honey or sugar, depending on what was in the house. I think I hated this food in the first place because it took me half my life to make it myself. But I was not sorry for the attempt. Cheap, easy, enough to fill a crowd, only good when you're in a hurry and don't want to spend an entire afternoon in the kitchen.
Sautee of carrots with chicken
700 gr carrots
1 medium onion
2 teaspoons brown sugar
5-6 boils ienibahar
3 bay leaves
1 cup tomato paste
2 tablespoons pepper paste or donuts
1 teaspoon oregano, basil and marjoram
1 teaspoon pepper
water to cover them a little.
1. Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks of approx. 1 cm long and thick. Cut the onion into cubes and sauté until soft, then add the carrots.
2. Saute the carrots a little, about 5 minutes, then add the spices and water (about 2 large cups).
3. Boil them on the stove, or put them in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, until the water drops and the sauce binds.
I don't know if you liked it, but I had a lot of fun (and I had all the stuff for a couple of days) until I made this video. Anyway, enjoy the recipe, have a great time cooking and enjoying the quiet of the day.
How come? (Let me say no more.)
1. Saute onions, gulia, celery cut into cubes in a tablespoon of oil. When the carrots have softened, add water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
2. When the above vegetables have boiled, add the diced apples and coconut milk, but also the cloves, thyme and even more salt. Let it boil again. Drizzle it with lemon (apples are not always quite sour) and possibly with salt, if needed.
A princess was once asked what she would prefer: a good ice cream or a hot man. The woman laughed and replied that she would enjoy an ice cream to discover a hot man. The situation is somewhat similar to the urgency that strikes you when you find out that in the next two hours your house will be filled with people and you, you are completely uncovered. You have to bury something out of an empty refrigerator and two busy hands. Bonus, it's also very hot and people are paying close attention to what they eat, not the other way around, but we should also get into swimsuits. So the list of options on offer is getting considerably shorter. Thought-rethought-analyzed, and. And here's what came out (to be complete joy, in less than a month, my phone cracked, taking with it all the photos of dishes made and the attempts of videos the god of phones to rest him and you forgive the picture borrowed from shutterstock .com):
It's a joy to go back to your loved ones. It really is. And especially after life has crowded you, you have prepared a lot of things to publish, you have gathered, but you have not had time to do exactly what you love most: to write.
But you know very well that this is not the first time, and although I would like it to be the last time I leave blogs for a longer period of time, it may not be the way I want it to be. But let's move on to happier things.
It is said that corn is the jewel in the crown of a South American princess who was looking for her bear among. Spanish conquistadors. The shaman of the place, at his father's command, had cursed anyone who would have voluntarily gone after one of the invaders to become a being who would always be close to his loved one, but never a partner. To feel his touch, but not to enjoy it, to be used, but in no case to be able to respond. As his daughter fell with the trunk of the conqueror who had brought iniquity over their land, the shaman uttered the curse, the father looked relentlessly. She was asked what her last wish was: and the girl replied that love is not punishable by death. He was told that in the world of men the pay to love the wrong person is death.
In the blink of an eye, the beautiful girl turns into millions of golden, solar grains, scattered in the sand, all caught in shyly hidden bundles in thick green sheets from which dark locks gushed. Like hers. The hens bent down and enjoyed the moment and were cursed by the king not to fly as much as the world. I notice that until then, the hen flew like a hawk. It is said that astonished, perhaps, the conqueror took a bundle of "gold of the sand" and made a fortune with it at the court of Jezebel, who always wanted new lands that would be hers alone. For corn, as the sun-loving grains were called, was sweet, consistent, and versatile, to the delight of all in its new world, but no one would ever understand his thirst for love when he took wind-blown locks out of his clothes. and thick and green.
And when she makes this salad for you and you taste it, remember the girl with a sweet and soft heart like the solar and masterless love of the young heart. It is said to rejuvenate (sic!).
A craita in the kitchen
It is inevitable that hot thoughts will not come to your mind while you are eating home-cooked food.
- Request a link
- Other applications
Chicken stuffed with mushrooms and rice
A delicious recipe for stuffed chicken, but it can be even more delicious served with a seasonal salad or a cold sauce of fresh cucumbers with yogurt, garlic and dill. There are many ways you can fill a chicken, but I prefer lighter fillings , ie fillings limited to fruits, vegetables and cereals. however, the meat stuffed with meat, I do not know how well it would catch. So I invite you to a chicken stuffed with rice, mushrooms and a garnish of potatoes :)
1) Boil the whole chicken in salted water for 15 minutes and a clove of crushed garlic.
2) Cook the onion in oil. Add the mushrooms and rice,
juice from half a lemon and top with chicken soup.
3) Stir and keep on the heat until well reduced, and the rice is cooked.
Fill the chicken with this mixture.
4) Rub the remaining garlic with a little oil. Add the tomato paste and a little paprika. Grease the chicken on all sides with this composition.
5) Put in a pan a little oil, potatoes, carrots, basil, cut according to preference and half the remaining lemon, sprinkle the vegetables with a glass of wine. Season everything and put everything in the oven for an hour and a half.
Chicken with eggplant
Chicken with eggplant dipped in water with oil, prepared with onions, garlic, tomatoes and tomato paste, seasoned with paprika
Chicken with tomatoes
Chicken recipe with tomatoes prepared with onion, broth, lard and greens
Chickens with green and red beans
Chicken recipe with green and red beans, seasoned with paprika
Recipe for chicken with various baked vegetables (carrots, celery, bell peppers, white cabbage, beans, peas, tomatoes and potatoes)
Pilaf with chicken, zucchini and peas
It's the weekend, even extended, so the dwarf is on a mini-vacation with his grandparents. Moment of breathing through the drops. The dwarf eats what they cook, and the grandparents are a 5-minute walk away. In conclusion, I spend Friday evening in the kitchen, cooking for the dwarf and the extended family meal. This time we prepared separately for the dwarf, although lately we sat him with us at the table. However, when I cook for everyone, salt and spices have no limit. So an extra cooker eye is even O.K.
2 cloves garlic (whole)
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
salt to taste / preference or not at all
I boiled the chicken cut into 1 cm pieces perpendicular to the fiber. After the first boils I changed the water and threw it back into the pot with 1.5 liters of water, onion, garlic, bay leaf. When it started to boil again, I set fire to the sea towards the environment. From this moment the cooking time is 1 hour.
Meanwhile, wash the rice and leave it in cold water. I also put peas in thawed water. It is a step that can be skipped, frozen vegetables can be put directly into food. I cleaned the zucchini and cut it into 1 cm cubes.
When I have 20 minutes left to cook, I put the rice, peas, oil and basil over the chicken and cover the dish. At the end, remove the onion, garlic and bay leaf. If necessary, add hot water. After turning off the stove, leave it covered for another 5-10 minutes.