Grilled Summer Squash Salad
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for grill
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound summer squash or zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 cups mesclun or mixed lettuces
- 1/4 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
Prepare grill for medium heat; lightly oil grill grates.
Combine onion and vinegar in a large bowl; let sit 5 minutes. Gradually whisk in 3 Tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Brush squash with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender and charred in spots about 3 minutes per side. Let cool slightly and toss with onion and half of vinaigrette. Toss lettuce with remaining vinaigrette in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Divide squash among plates and top with salad and feta.