Hoisin-Marinated Pork Chops
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 6 12- to 14-ounce pork rib chops, each about 1 1/2 inches thick
Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl for marinade. Place chops in extra-large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag. Seal top, releasing excess air. Turn bag to coat chops. Refrigerate 3 to 5 days, turning bag occasionally.
Preheat broiler, adjusting rack 8 inches below heat source. Line rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Remove chops from marinade. Place chops on prepared pan with some marinade still clinging. Broil until chops are cooked through and thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 145°F, watching closely to prevent burning (chops may char slightly in spots), about 9 minutes per side. Transfer to plates and serve.