Carrot Salad with Coriander Vinaigrette and Pistachios
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Using your food processor’s shredding blade makes this simple bistro salad a very doable weeknight option.
- ¼ cup unsalted, shelled raw pistachios
- ¾ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ garlic clove, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, julienned or coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
Preheat oven to 350°. Toast pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 6–8 minutes. Let cool; coarsely chop.
Toast coriander in a small dry skillet over medium heat, tossing often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Let cool; coarsely chop.
Whisk garlic, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and coriander in a large bowl, then whisk in oil; season with salt. Add carrots, toss, and let sit at least 30 minutes. Toss with cilantro and pistachios just before serving.
DO AHEAD: Salad (without cilantro and nuts) can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.