Buttermilk Green Goddess Dressing
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Server our tangy buttermilk green goddess dressing recipe with crudités, poached shrimp, or over butter lettuce.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets packed in oil (drained, chopped)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a processor, purée the first 8 ingredients until smooth. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover and chill.