We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
4, makes about 2½ cups Servings
Pomegranate seeds sub in for cranberries in this bracing, colorful relish.
- 1½ teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine shallot, pomegranate seeds, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegar, and mint in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
DO AHEAD: Relish (without mint) can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.