Asian Chicken-Noodle Salad with Snap Peas
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed oil
- 1 8- to 9-ounce package fresh Japanese-style noodles (such as udon)
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 grilled chicken breast halves, cut horizontally in half, then crosswise into thin strips
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mango-Sesame Dressing (click for recipe)
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Cook snap peas in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
Return water to boil. Add noodles. Cook until tender but firm, 3 minutes (or as directed on package). Drain; rinse under cold water until cool. Transfer to large bowl.
Toss noodles with sesame oil. Cut noodles with kitchen shears to shorten. Add peas, chicken, and green onions; toss with enough dressing to coat. Arrange salad on platter; top with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.