Frozen Watermelon Daiquiris
- 4 strawberries, halved, plus 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 4-inch-long lemongrass skewers
- 5 tablespoons sour watermelon liqueur (such as Pucker)*
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 cups 3/4-inch cubes seedless watermelon, frozen at least 1 hour
Stir light rum, sour watermelon liqueur, sugar, and fresh lime juice in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Transfer mixture to blender. Add frozen watermelon cubes and 1/2 cup sliced strawberries. Blend mixture well; pour into Martini glasses. Garnish with lemongrass skewers.