Broiled Salmon with Baby Zucchini and Squash Salad
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound mixed baby summer squash, such as zucchini, pattypan, or yellow squash, halved or quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Preheat the broiler. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Broil until browned, crisp, and cooked through, 5–7 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice, mint, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide squash among plates and top with salmon.